Thursday, January 12, 2012

Tool #8 Taking a Look at the Tools!

1. I have learned how to set up an iTunes account, how to take photos and video on Net books, and how to sync iPad to laptops.  The iPad will be useful for developing and watching podcasts and managing Google docs.

2. For management of the devices, I plan to establish a student centered type of organization in order to free me up for other roles.  Basic safety and respect type rules should be practiced, expected, and monitored in a classroom.  The more I practice, the more familiar I am with tools.  Also, I will need to familiarize myself with Mac Apps.  Hopefully, I will be able to use these in class projects and tools that can generate learning in the classroom.

Students will be allowed to explore and research on these devices.  I suspect that most students will be very knowledgeable about most of the technology.  I plan to use this to my advantage.

No comments:

Post a Comment